Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
The Sensyball balls are soft and pleasant to touch. Thanks to their bumps they provide a healthy stimulation of the pressure points. The three available sizes allow a wide application range. The smaller version is particularly recommended for massage and manipulative exercise, whereas the two larger versions are ideal for low-impact exercise. All the three sizes are recommended for reflexology and relaxing techniques. In the Sensyball 20 and Sensyball 28 packaging a booklet is added with some exemplifying exercises.
- The product is supplied deflated and can be inflated with a needle pump.
- The Sensyball 10 version is packed in sets of 2 small balls.
- Recommended weight (Sensyball 20 – 28): max. 80 kg – 180 lbs / Tested load capacity: max. 100 kg – 220 lbs.
- A firm spiky ball for massage, reflexology, hand therapy, and relaxation exercises
- For massage to promote relaxation and improve circulation
- For stimulating muscle reflexes to ease away tension and release muscles throughout the body
- This product is 100% latex-free
- Available in 3 different sizes
- For massage to promote relaxation and improve circulation.
- For stimulating muscle reflexes to ease away tension and release muscles throughout the body.