Aquaflex - Pelvic-Floor-Exercise-System
Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
Designed by physicians and physiotherapists, the Aquaflex gives you two vaginal cones and a set of weights to aid Kegel exercises. Place weights in the cone, then insert the cone in your vagina. Your pelvic floor muscles will naturally contract around it. These are the reflexes that strengthen and tone your pelvic floor muscles.
You’ll like it because :
- It’s simple to use
- Takes just 20 minutes a day
- You should see results in 12 weeks if you use it each day
- The cones have cords for easy removal
- Exercise system consists of two cones and a set of four weights (5g, 10g and 2 x 20g)
- Once inserted correctly, aquaflex cones automatically isolate and contract the pelvic floor muscles
- Gradually add more weights as pelvic floor muscle strength increases
- Used daily for twenty minutes, improvements can be expected in just twelve weeks
- Clinically proven - 70 of cases of stress incontinence can be cured or improved by using weighted vaginal cones. Safe natural solution allowing women to take control.
How it works
Because you insert the vaginal cone as you would a tampon, your muscles automatically contract around the Aquaflex, strengthening your pelvic floor muscles. As your pelvic floor becomes stronger you will be able to add more weights and increase the time you are able to keep the cone in place, for up to 20 minutes a day.