Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at email@example.com for pricing and other details.
Autotrac 500 is an improvised Silent and Powerful Intermittent and Continuous Traction machine. Improved reliability and performance have been achieved using new improvised motor and gear drive. The incremental mode of traction provides a smooth increase in traction force for lumbar traction. Auto release engage (new feature) eliminates the need to engage the patient and release the patient annually
Autotrac 500 can pull a load of 5-50 Kgs. Thanks to the solid molded aluminum gearbox assembly and high power sturdy motor. The treatment time is electronically controlled and displayed digitally. At the end of treatment time, the alarm comes up, traction stops automatically, and releases the patient.
Product Highlights :
- Continuous, Intermittent, and special Incremental Mode for Lumbar Traction.
- Increases Traction force in steps of 5 Kgs during Lumbar Traction to prevent sudden high load to the spine. Also, it slowly stretches the spine.
- The motor automatically engages to the load once the program is started and automatically disengages from the load when the treatment is over. No need to manually engage and release.
- Microprocessor-based with 0-99 min treatment timer, hold time and rest time controls, audio, and visual alarms.
- Patients can switch off the patient safety switch should there be any discomfort. The motor reverses and the cord which is pulling the patient releases automatically. The patient safety switch works on 12 Volts preventing patients from receiving an electrical shock.
- Digital treatment time display variable in 1 minute. High durability.