Continuous Passive Motion CPM
Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
Kinetic is a computerised Lower Limb CPM machine with speed control and digital controls of flexion and extension angles.
CPM is useful to treat joints of the lower limb after an injury, disease or following surgery. Based on a concept originated by SALTER IN 1970, this device has varied applications namely treatment of intra-articular fractures, septic arthritis, ligaments tendon healing and also following total joint replacement to ensure a sufficient range of motion.
To prevent stiffening, the joints have to be moved continuously which results in the following:
+ Minimise swelling and pain after operation.
+ Ensures faster recovery and shortened hospital stay.
+ Prevents extra-articular contractures and adhesions.
Kinetic was designed to work as per the healing pattern of the patient post-operation. Initially smaller bending with low speed then gradually increase the speed and then angle day by day.
- DIGITAL CONTROL OF FLEXION AND EXTENSION ANGLES – Enables user to set flexion and extension angles precisely. Even one degree variation can be produced.
- ANGLE INDICATOR IN KNEE POSITION –Indicates the flexion and extension angle during treatment.
- SPEED CONTROL –Speed control is a very useful feature. With very low speeds the patient can be made to bend the knee with minimum pain. Gradually speed can be increased.
- SMOOTH & SILENT MOTOR – Our CPM motor is very silent and powerful hence can be used also in silent environments like post operative wards.
- PATIENT SAFETY SWITCH – The patient can stop the machine by pressing the patient switch should there be any discomfort.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT CONTROLS – 2Height adjustment controls are provided to suit for tall to short patients with maximum comfort.