Distractable Anterior Spacer - Dorso Lumbar DAS
Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
The DAS - DORSO LUMBAR IMPLANT is applied if the anterior thoracic or lumbar spine needs to be reconstructed.
- One or more vertebral bodies can be substituted
- The Implant may be distracted continuously in situ
- The Implant corrects malalignments of the spine by distraction
- The Implant is anchored easily and safely between the adjacent end plates of the vertebral bodies
- The anterior vertebral column is stabilized so as to become load bearing
- The Implant has a hollow design. If necessary the implant may be filled with bone through large orifices in the cylindrical portions. This may be done either before or after insertion.
- In case of instabilities use instrumentation to protect Implant against dislocation
The DAS - DORSO LUMBAR IMPLANT may be used after complete or partial corpectomy caused by destruction of the vertebral body. Such destruction may be caused by