Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
Diagnostic model current-controlled Muscle stimulator with digital display of output current. Constant current is maintained independently of contact resistance. Constant current pulses of Controllable amplitude and duration are precisely generated at .01, 03, 1, 3, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100, 300 ms at one pulse per second and is provided with a current meter giving a direct indication of current even while treatment is being given, thus eliminating the need for switching the patient to meter circuit each time the current is to be estimated. The unit can be used to plot intensity duration curves. Plain Galvanic current is also provided. A Faradic section is also built-in with plain and surged Faradic output which makes Electrostim-DT a very useful instrument for diagnosis as well as for therapy.
Electrostim DT (Diagnostic & Therapeutic). This fully solid-state modern and portable equipment is a therapeutic as well as a diagnostic muscle stimulator using state-of-the-art technology.
- Electrode handle.
- Ball Electrode Different size.
- Plate electrodes re different sizes.
- Point electrode.
- Superflex terminal cables.
- Mains cable.
Product Highlights :
- Diagnostic muscle stimulator.
- Plain ripple-free D.C. with variable amplitude.
- Rectangular pulses of 10ms, 30ms, 100, and 300ms duration at a repetition rate of 1 pulse per sec.
- Faradic pulses of 0.7 ms with a pulse repetition frequency of 40 per sec.
- Faradic pulse of 0.7ms pulse duration with a repetition frequency of 40 per sec. Surge rate variable from 0.8 sec to 3 secs. With a fixed rest period of 0.5 sec.
- Digital Display of Output Current makes this machine suitable for the diagnostic purposes for plotting SD curves.