Interferential therapy IFT Technomed
Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
Vectrodyne is a computerized Interferential therapy unit with advanced vector scan features. It has a bright LCD screen displaying the current in 2 channels, mode of operation, programme number and treatment time.
Vectrodyne has soft touch membrane key board for easy operation. Base and Spectrum frequency variations are clearly displayed through bar graph display. 29 programs on Interferential Therapy .
Vectrodyne provides advanced features like Vector Scan ( 45 degrees and 90 degrees), automatic intensity control making it safe to use by avoiding accidental wrong settings of intensity and the on screen "HELP" Program.
Vectrodyne uses a rugged linear power supply. Compact and light weight makes the unit, PORTABLE , particularly designed to be accommodated in a Brief Case.
- 29 IFT Programs – 2 pole, 4 pole, 4 pole vector scan programs with combination of different waveform makes it truly versatile.
- Base & Spectrum – controls are used to promote effective penetration and pain relief.
- SMART FEATURES – Computerized programs ensure that the machine produces output only after Intensity is set to Zero with audio alarm. This prevents a patient from accidentally receiving a high intensity that was set for the previous patient.
- SAFETY FEATURES – The machine produces output only after the electrodes are connected to the output channels and after the patient is loaded again preventing patient from receiving shock.
- INTENSITY BALANCE –To even minutely vary currents between the 2 channels.
- OPERATING FREQUENCY –2 KHZ and 4KHZ operating frequencies are available.
- SPECTRUM INDICATOR – Displays the Interference spectrum frequency variation on Bar graph display.