Jamar Hand Dynamometer Hydraulic
Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
- Measures isometric grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs
- Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction
- Adjustable handle allows user to quantify grip strength for different sized objects, accommodates small and large hands, with five grip positions from 1.375" to 3.375"
- Dual scale readout measures isometric grip force in both pounds and kilograms, up to 200 lbs. or 90 kgs., with a peak hold needle that retains highest reading until reset
- Unit comes with carrying/storage case, certificate of calibration, one year warranty, and complete instructions for hand strength and flexibility screening.