Occipito - Cervico - Thoracic Spinal Fixation System GESCO
Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at email@example.com for pricing and other details.
The RELIANT Occipito - Cervico - Thoracic Spinal Fixation System is a universal system designated to facilitate reconstruction of the cervical and upper thoracic spine. Offering exceptional versatility and ease-of-use.
Reliant Unique Design Innovations:
- Top-loading Multi-Axial Screws to simplify construct assembly
- Friction fit Screws to maintain seat alignment and facilitate Rod insertion
- 3.2 MM titanium alloy Rods to maximize strength
- Innovative square threads to minimize cross threading
- Occipital Plates with sliding connectors to ease Rod engagement
For more details / price contact us at
Phone: +91 9480529536 / 7019715711 OR
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
When intended to promote fusion of the cervical spine and occipito-cervico-thoracic junction (Occiput - T3), the Reliant Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System is indicated for:
- DDD (neck pain of discogenic origin with degeneration of the disc as confirmed by patient history and radiographic studies)
- Spinal stenosis
- Fracture / dislocation
- Atlantoaxial fracture with instability
- Occipitocervical dislocation
- Revision of previous cervical spine surgery
The Occipital Bone Screws are limited to occipital fixation only.