Pedal Exerciser Dual Bike
Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
- Improve circulation, muscle strength, joint range-of-motion and coordination
- Automatic 5-function digital display: speed, time, calories consumed, distance, all-function scan
- Patented magnetic resistance system -- upper and lower body exercise
- Smooth and quiet, adjustable base for stability and easy storage
- Small, portable and lightweight (19 lbs.) -- home or office.
The MAGNECISER resistive pedal exerciser is a portable, lightweight pedal exercise device designed to provide exercise therapy for upper and lower body -- especially for those who cannot do other forms of exercise and/or are not fully mobile
Use as An Arm or Leg Exerciser.The Magneciser Pedal Exerciser can be used for 'upper' and 'lower' body workouts as an arm or leg pedlar. This versatility allows for a full body workout. As the Magneciser is not motorized it does require muscle strength to operate.
This device is best operated on a level surface. Place on top of a desk or table to exercise the upper body, or place it on the floor to tone and strengthen legs. Bi-directional pedal rotation allows the pedals to be used for exercise in either direction.
Each device comes with a fully automatic 5-function digital display that indicates the speed, time exercised, calories consumed, distance 'traveled' and scan of all functions.
Convenient tension control dial allows for a broad range of pedal resistance for a progressive exercise program