Shipping calculated at checkout
Glucosamine Sulphate Potassium 750 mg Boswellia serrata ( BS ) 250mg + Cissus Quadrangularsis ( CQ ) 100 mg
- Provides nutrients, lubrication and strength to the cartilage. Rebuilds the cartilage in early OA
- The major building block of cartilage - Prevents and controls the further damage of cartilage in early OA
- Has natural anti-inflammatory, Analgesic and Immuno-modulatory properties - Reduces synovial inflammation, pain, swelling and stiffness
- Helps heal broken bones, injured ligaments and tendons - Thus heal fractured bones faster
- Prevents bone destruction, improves bone strength - Thus helping Osteoporosis
- Contains Vitamin C and anti-oxidant which reduces inflammation - Thus offers anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic properties in OA.
- Frozen Shoulder
- Osteoporactic back pain
- Osteoarthritis with weak bone
- Post Viral Arthritis
Add an additional description to your product option. Ex: Size guides, and other common questions.