Call us at 080-25353641 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.
In the management of COPD and Asthma
Acebrophylline & Acetylcysteine Tablets.
Each film-coated bilayered tablet contains
- Acebrophylline 100mg
- Acetylcysteine BP 600mg
- Excipients q.s.
Titanium Dioxide I.P.
- Pulmed-A tablet is a combination of Acebrophylline(Bronchodilator) and Acetylcysteine(Mucolytic agent.
- Acebrophylline in a Pulmed-A works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the airways in the lungs and regulating the production and movement of mucus from the windpipe.
- Acetylcysteine in Pulmed-A is a mucolytic agent that acts by reducing the thickness of the mucus present in the airways providing relief from congestion and stuffiness in the nose.
- Pulmed-A is used to relieve blockage, swelling, chest congestion associated with conditions such as COPD, Emphysema, Bronchitis.
- Pulmed-A helps to loosen thick mucus, making it easier to cough out, thus making it easier for air to move in and out.
- Pulmed-A is used to relieve symptoms of wheezing, cough, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, fatigue.
- Bronchial Asthma
Dosage: As directed by the Physician
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place, temperature not exceeding 30*C.
- Protect from direct sunlight.